5:03 PM

I declare this blog REVIVED!

Heellloo~~~

It's good to be back! In the blink of an eye, I find my self vanishing from my blog for close to 2 years. Why is that, you ask? Well, firstly, it's all thanks to Blogspot immigrating to Google Account! Being the noob in technology that I am, I had trouble shifting my HOTMAIL account to a Google Account! Emailing Google Helpdesk is a fruitless effort. I have greater success in my job search.

Then today, on a whim, two long years after Blogspot and Google merged, I decided to try my luck and check if my blog is still around in the virtual world.

IT IS STILL ALIVE!! AND UNSPOILED! IN PRISTINE CONDITION!

And to top it off, I received comments while being MIA. What are the odds?!

This spurred my decision to restart my blogging activities. YESSIR!

Filled with a burning motivation, I forced myself to navigate past mind bloggling Google password reactivation programs and cracked my brain in order to recall my old Hotmail Password.

Finally, after 15 minutes of hard mental work, I AM BACK!

In the past 2 years, my life is a literal roller coaster ride. My father passed away, I went to South Korea on a student exchange, I was in the down and out thanks to job searching in SG. All shall be revealed in the time soon to come. However, such events shall be dated chronologically. Don't be surprised if you see posts dated in the past. ;)

Wait for it, ladies and gentlemen! And you shall see the good, the bad and the downright ugly!

Cheers!

P.S Looking back on my previous posts, I just realized how bad my English was. I shall have to do a revision soon. >__<

0 comments: